1K views
1.3

Though we really loved the toy-hauler layout, Heartland is a company that does not care about making things right for their customers.Their newer models now have a protective barrier/trim piece to help with this issue but mine was before this modification was conceived.

It does no good to have a camper with slide-outs if you can't deploy them in inclement weather. The pictures attached are views of affected areas where nothing more than a coat of body-style-flat-black paint was the only thing used to seal this seam as opposed to a L-shaped trim-piece, caulking, or even rubberized roofing paint which would have helped prevent this issue. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. Why can't companies stand by their product especially when they are supposed to be High-End product versions.

I would be happy to at least been awarded a percentage of the repair given beyond one year warranty status... but Dustin (Heartland rep) insists the damage was caused from a lack of maintenance by me the consumer. And that the seals on top of the slide were at fault which required every 6 months to be resealed per Owners Handbook... REALLY!

Shame on you Heartland...

not only will I post, tweet, talk till I am blue in the face, I will never recommend your company.Friends don't let friends buy Heartland products!!!

Review about: 2014 Heartland Rvs Cyclone 4100 Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Layout design.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Heatland not backing there product or warranty.

Comments