2.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Bought a 2014 Cyclone 4114 in Nov of 2014 and have to say, the quality, for a rig that retailed for $100,000+, is horrible.First rainstorm it flooded my kitchen and livibg room.

Fove trips to Dixie RV, 80 miles each way, and they still didnt fix it. I finally found an out of his garage RV technician and he fixed it in an hour. Took my first LONG trip this year to Alaska (from Florida). Two Harleys in the back, and started breaking spring/shackle hangars off the frame causing my axles/tires to rub.

Five days of cutting, fabricating, and welding in Grand Prarie Alberta, $3,000 later, and we finished our trip. The roads were in great shape too. Went to Drnali, enroute to Fairbanks, when we were leaving, and noticed my tires were touching again. Look underneath, and sure enough, a different hangar was broken.

Five more day delay and $3600 later and we were on our way. Made it 1500 miles, stopped, and noticed my tires were rubbing again. Yep, another broken hangar. All of this being at least 1000 to 1500 under max weight and driving it llike it was an egg.

The common theme from all those repair technicians and welder--thats a horrible design and theres no way that (pointing at the hangars) would have lasted with nothing in the toyhauler. Summation: 14 days of delays, over $10,000 in out of pocket expenses, and a very dissatisfied Heartland owner.

I can't wait to dump this dump!Ps-the forum I am a member of has silimar stories with other Heartland owners.

Review about: 2014 Heartland Rvs Cyclone 4114 Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Call the lemon law people.It is with the Department of Transportation.

They e-mailed me the forms. I filled them out and followed their instructions.

Can't hurt to try.Maybe if they get enough they might do something.