I have a silverado big horn 2013 model ,lost a/c to fridge and under cabinet plugs.start searching and found this melted wiring,all wirenuts were loose .now im afraid of my family burning to death in this unit .maybe i need to speak with my laywer
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2013 Heartland Bighorn Silverado
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "I found a car that I was looking for on their site. I did the inquiry bit as requested by them. Next I was in contact with a dealer who..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "Your WFG recruiter makes a big deal about how his MLM sells "hundred of products from dozens of companies." In truth WFG structures its promotion and compensation plan to push..."