There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not put into the frame, covered up with trim, Crack in outside wall stress crack stove burner, air conditioner, front Jacks back jacks, black water cable, outside kitchen and inside kitchen sinks leak, cable hook up not hooked, drawer's were not holding together, outside garbage door broke, trim missing or not put in, dinette broke, flooring has a hole had to wait for a new key because it was broken after three try's got it finally, there is no quality on Heartland campers, as soon as I get it back again I will sell it, and never buy another Heartland the manufactured product didn't perform service of quality, the inspectors didn't make sure the product meet standards of quality, I would never recommend this manufacture
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No quality
- Reason of review:
- had to cancel trips, was out of state, had problems jacks wouldn't stay up, bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2013 Heartland Silverado 37Qb
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "I bought a a 2012 road warrior 3950. ($80,000) the rubber around all 3 of my slides has turned into gewy rubber to the point they are now..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."