There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not put into the frame, covered up with trim, Crack in outside wall stress crack stove burner, air conditioner, front Jacks back jacks, black water cable, outside kitchen and inside kitchen sinks leak, cable hook up not hooked, drawer's were not holding together, outside garbage door broke, trim missing or not put in, dinette broke, flooring has a hole had to wait for a new key because it was broken after three try's got it finally, there is no quality on Heartland campers, as soon as I get it back again I will sell it, and never buy another Heartland the manufactured product didn't perform service of quality, the inspectors didn't make sure the product meet standards of quality, I would never recommend this manufacture
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No quality
- Reason of review:
- had to cancel trips, was out of state, had problems jacks wouldn't stay up, bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2013 Heartland Silverado 37Qb
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I spent the better part of 2 years looking for the right 5th wheel. We found it in the 34 TSRE. We took our trailer on a..."
- "Our trailer had gone to heartland for "warranty work" and upon returning now has more issues than when it left, upon return hooked up water and a leak ensued causing..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."