Michigan, United States
1.5K views 4 comments
100% full Not resolved
1.7

There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not put into the frame, covered up with trim, Crack in outside wall stress crack stove burner, air conditioner, front Jacks back jacks, black water cable, outside kitchen and inside kitchen sinks leak, cable hook up not hooked, drawer's were not holding together, outside garbage door broke, trim missing or not put in, dinette broke, flooring has a hole had to wait for a new key because it was broken after three try's got it finally, there is no quality on Heartland campers, as soon as I get it back again I will sell it, and never buy another Heartland the manufactured product didn't perform service of quality, the inspectors didn't make sure the product meet standards of quality, I would never recommend this manufacture

Reason of review: had to cancel trips, was out of state, had problems jacks wouldn't stay up, bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No quality.

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments

Kingranch2017
Tonopah, Arizona, United States #1303086

Ours too, all we can do is get the word out. There quality, workmanship and customer service is substandard! Do not buy!

Waterloo, Iowa, United States #1192734

Heartland campers are junk !

***cernedtravler73
Houston, Texas, United States #994086

I have a 2013 bighorn Silverado 37QB and love it but the quality doesn't seem to be there, just curious if anyone has had similar issues?? Fridge leaks, ouside sink won't drain all seems to be light weight or cheaply made??

Kingranch2017
to ***cernedtravler73 Tonopah, Arizona, United States #1303088

We have had nothing but problems with our substandard quality heartland. Would not ever recommend this company and their customer service is the worse I have ever had to deal with both the company and dealer!