After numerous issues fridge replaced / micro / 2acs/ stress crack/ broken stud / 3 delaminations / awning mounted wrong / black water tank falling out was at Camping World for 2 months and factory for 5 they brought it back filthy and repairs made a new trailer look like it is 10 years old .The trucker told me he was embarrassed to deliver it and wiped it down .

Recliner taken apart couch cushions tossed in pile . So trailer was turned around and sent back . I am sure I missed more things but I guess its time to seek an attorney. I bought this Dec 2015 and used it till last week of Sept 2016 .

Been in shop since while I continue to make payments (6000) .Oh wemm

Review about: 2015 Heartland Gateway 3900Se.

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments

Spring Hill, Florida, United States #1341288

I just purchased our first trailer, a Salem lite 171RBXL.Brand new.

First trip out and leak in a water fitting inside the trailer soaked the botton of the cabinets.Sitting in shop for more than a week and no response from factory as to whether it will be fixed.

to Anonymous #1341329

All mine leaked including drains and shower valve .Black water tank fell out .

Good luck .

Mine has been in shop for 8 months .Sent it back looked like a homeowner *** fixed it .