Gorrie, Ontario

Our trailer had gone to heartland for "warranty work" and upon returning now has more issues than when it left, upon return hooked up water and a leak ensued causing mould.The outer laminate had a six inch gap.

They "forgot" to put a light on the exterior, the stereo does not work properly, damage to our trailer that was not there before it left but no one can explain it. Customer service lies about conversations and then laughs at you when you get upset that they lie. Worst trailer I have ever purchased!

Company is the worst to deal with I think they are all best friends as they cover for each other.I also will never buy a trailer from morrys trailer service as per reviews from people!

Review about: Faulty Trailer.

I didn't like: Customer service, Lies, More issues since repair, Dont care attitude.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $10000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments

It was junk before it ever left the factory, my advise to you is keep pursuing the issue, maybe you and all the other tons of victims can file a class action suit.Believe me you don't have a Lemmon.

They are all that way.

Horrible not worth anything really.Keep pursuing!!!

Kingranch2017

Did you buy from Walkerton Ontario? There customer service and service is gone down hill for the past few years!

to Kingranch2017 #1315098

It's not the customer service,, the product is manufactured all over with the same crappy standards, heck your r.v.could have been thrown together anywhere.

They are all junk. Would you like to be the owner of something that lucrative that 25 of those exact same things were built in 8 hours? That's a low number.

The reason being is that the more they make and the faster they throw them together,, The bigger the paycheck for the laborers, get my drift.Why make 200.00 a week , when you can make a 1000.00

I have come to the conclusion that the secret to owning an RV is to buy Silicone Sealant

by the case.Along with lots of duct tape,tools,and electrical wire of all sizes.

to Anonymous #1315095

Why are you putting up with spending thousands upon thousands of dollars for a lemon?Except you aren't alone.

I swear to you they are 95% all that way.If you really knew what you really have you would cry.