Our trailer had gone to heartland for "warranty work" and upon returning now has more issues than when it left, upon return hooked up water and a leak ensued causing mould.The outer laminate had a six inch gap.
They "forgot" to put a light on the exterior, the stereo does not work properly, damage to our trailer that was not there before it left but no one can explain it. Customer service lies about conversations and then laughs at you when you get upset that they lie. Worst trailer I have ever purchased!
Company is the worst to deal with I think they are all best friends as they cover for each other.I also will never buy a trailer from morrys trailer service as per reviews from people!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- More issues since repair
- Dont care attitude
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Faulty Trailer
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "I have a silverado big horn 2013 model ,lost a/c to fridge and under cabinet plugs.start searching and found this melted wiring,all wirenuts were loose .now im afraid of my..."
- "My ex is alienating me from our 2 kids. I was looking for info on Family law, I can not afford a lawyer. The info brainsyntax provides, and stories..."
- "Roof separating at back wall premier I saw another one on this forum exact issue I have contacted keystone requesting assistance I hope they will come through I have had..."
- "There was a misunderstanding with this person. They were interested in buying our smart car that was listed on auto-trader. We were discussing details then the person drove..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."