2.7
Interest Rate

I bought a brand new Heartland Trail Runner and within the first year I had it back in for many services. One Major one was the fresh water tank falling off and sadly enough after that happening I had another fresh water tank issue and it is only 2 years old.

The tank actually cracked and its only 2 years old. How would it crack?? Not enough support? It doesn't look like it to me!

I tried contacting Heartland and do you think I can get through or talk to someone that can help me?? No! 2 years old I should not have these issues!

Quality Control is not there at all!!! It so sickening to see what you paid for it and yet have all these issues being Brand NEW!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: At least a refund of the service I had to have done on the fresh water tank since this is not the first issue we have had with the tank. I also think more support should be put in for the tank because of weight of the water that sits in there..

I liked: Floor plan.

I didn't like: Poor quility.

Comments

Poor engineering and quality. I know they are trying to save weight but, there does come a time when you have to sacrifice a little weight to keep things physically together.

These trailers are minimally engineered and shoddily assembled (apparently by drunks, stoners, or those who don't need to be in their particular line of work).

Showcasing some of the worst workmanship I have ever seen. If you're anything close to out of warranty you're out of luck completely.