Featured Not resolved
1.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland.I did not do this and now I am paying for it.

I have a 2016 HL Pioneer RG28 trailer that 3 months out of factory warranty needs over 5K in repairs. [I have attached photos showing the problem] Heartland has denied my claim their stated reason is: Since you have owned this since 2/2016 and this should have been noticed before now this is an EXACT copy of the communication from Jeff Marner Team Lead EastCoast. I dont think you have to be a structural engineer or even a decent shade tree mechanic to see that there has to be a construction defect which caused this issue. The really sad part is the finance guy at Camping World where we purchased the trailer tried to talk us out of it.

At the time I thought he was just trying to run up the commission for the company by putting us in a more expensive trailer, but now I see he knew full well this was a poorly constructed trailer. My issue is the metal above my slide has torn just above the slide out causing water to leak into the living area. The pictures show the split but there is no telling what sort of damage has happened behind the wall. In looking where the splits are it appears that the slide out be too heavy for the wall, so even when it is fixed there is nothing guaranteeing this wont happen again.

If this is helpful to you please leave a comet or a like or something, if I have enough interest I will update what I find when I dig into the wall.

At this point, I am going to look for myself because like Heartland my extended warranty from Good Sams club is useless.They wont help because this is pre-existing.

Review about: 2016 Heartland Rvs Pioneer Rg28 Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments

Thanks for your review.We are currently looking at a Heartland Northtrail 22RBK 2016.

I am confused as whether to buy it or not.Thank you I'm not sure we will now with all the negative reviews

Heartland Silverado 2015 34' Fifthwheel HORRIBLE!

NEVER EVER BUY A "HEARTLAND" RV very poorly assembled, was in for repair 10 times for various repairs, air conditioner, table leaf didn't work, bedroom slide failed, blew out tires, mounding warped and fell off, bolts coming threw kitchen floor, black water tank leaked filling the underbelly full of nasty! More...Lots more