Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We own a 2015 Heartland Prowler. It’s 2018 when I wrote this review.

Floor is rotten from leak in front storage compartment.

It’s not covered and estimate to repair is 20,000 dollars. Called manufacturer and they said we needed to apply caulking every 3 months to trailer or it’s our fault and besides that there is only a 1 year warranty on the trailer.

Comments

I have the same floor rot issue in the storage compartment and also the rear floor of my 2016 RG28 at the ramp door. Sorriest engineered and constructed/assembled trailer I have ever seen.

Caulking every 3 months ...? This might account for the numerous water leaks I have been encountering over the past 2 &1/2 years (bought it new in Jan of 2016). Been on the roof numerous times over the past 2 years sealing gaps that should not be there. Either, the sealant is disappearing or just was not done right to begin with and I am missing more gaps/openings on my repair ventures.

The people that assembled mine must have been drunk/high or just didn't give a damn about the end product. I know most of them were probably getting minimum wage but, they could at least act like they had the will to live when they assembled it. for $30K spent ... you'd think at least something would last to the length of the bank note.

I have my doubts about anything on this trailer making it that far. They got their last unit ever out of me.