Pinehurst, North Carolina
1.4

Still stuck with this wonderful PresidentL pick the "Gateway" we have a few letter of complaints here the latest is our ice maker.What you say "It doesnt come with an ice maker?

I beg to differ, our relaced A/c less than 2 years old is now making slushees. It sounds like an ice machine dumping trays of ice. And behold it dumps it onto the floor down the heater vent. Congradulations Heartland on these wonderful products.

NOT.I took a picture not sure if you can see the water and ice on the floor, also, splash droplets of water on the sofa.

Review about: Heartland Rvs Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Heartland Rvs - Leaking Roof - 1 year old unit! Heartland Rvs "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Review about Heartland Gateway 3650Bhs Rv from Winnie, Texas Heartland Rvs " Heartland is JUNK! Stay away!!! Customer service is not great by any means not sure who told you that but it's not true. We have a 3650BHS after one year..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more