Pinehurst, North Carolina

Still stuck with this wonderful PresidentL pick the "Gateway" we have a few letter of complaints here the latest is our ice maker.What you say "It doesnt come with an ice maker?

I beg to differ, our relaced A/c less than 2 years old is now making slushees. It sounds like an ice machine dumping trays of ice. And behold it dumps it onto the floor down the heater vent. Congradulations Heartland on these wonderful products.

NOT.I took a picture not sure if you can see the water and ice on the floor, also, splash droplets of water on the sofa.

Review about: Gateway Tech Support.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Heartland Rvs Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Heartland Rvs Rv Review from Rock Springs, Wyoming Heartland Rvs "My wife and I spent the better part of 2 years looking for the right 5th wheel. We found it in the 34 TSRE. We took our trailer on a..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Slide exterior/floors rotting due to manufacturer defects  Heartland Rvs "Though we really loved the toy-hauler layout, Heartland is a company that does not care about making things right for their customers. Their newer models now have a protective barrier/trim..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more