Oliver, British Columbia
3.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Awesome customer service direct from Landmark.The individual dealerships suck.

If you didn't buy you trailer at where your going for service they ignore you! My personal experience with Landmark customer service has been exceptional! Any issues that I have have were handled way and above any of my expectations.

Just talk to them explain your situation in a reasonable manner and they will bend over backwards to help you.We have lived full time in our 365 Newport for 2 years every day and things have gone wrong but they stood tall on every occasion (OUTSTANDING).

My name is Allen McGillivray and I am very, very satisfied with Landmark and their service and customer comitment.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of heartland rvs customer care. Heartland Rvs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned heartland rvs customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Heartland Rvs.

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments

Strykersville, New York, United States #1356177

Diane

Purchased a Heartland 2017 Prowler from Camp World July 18, 2017

Upon taking it on a camp trip that week:

Had all the following issues:

No shoe on tongue jack.

Wires hanging out under rear fender wall.Rear amber light outside not working.

Awning lights flickering Propane tank cover missing. Outside shower leaks. Frig freezes food, no temp control. Inside shower floor spongy and water sits in the bottom of one side.

Leather rocker had a gash in the side and slits in the back on both corners. Scratches in kitchen table. Bedroom door block for slider still left in. Pantry door latch only has one screw in so cabinet stuck.

Electric outlet outside had only short extension cord not able to reach box at location. Had to buy an extension to reach it. Sawdust was in lens covers in inside light. No towel bar or Toilet paper holder in bathroom.

Metal shavings and sawdust on floors in trailer and under bed storage and in cabinets. Frig and oven not cleaned Anti freeze was still in lines, not flushed out. No cutting boards for sink or burner covers for stove. Rear door had a point sticking out from inside to outside above door handle.

This is more that we imagined it to be for the purchase of a new unit. Our trade was a 2007 Dutchmen 28 ft which was totally move in condition. I cleaned it spotless before trade. We are so upset and frustrated about how this was all handled.

Our camper has been...

If anyone out there has any words of wisdom or know how we can speak to Heartland directly, please contact me by email : dcsobo430@aim.com.Thanks

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1254833

That is nice to hear..We are currently in negotiations on a 2017 Landmark...After reading these reviews I was starting to panic. Thanks for your positive review..I feel my blood pressure dropping as we speak