Heartland Rvs - Heartland Prowler 25prls disappointment

13 of 170 Heartland Rvs reviews

Just purchased a 25 ft Prowler Prls 2017 on Thursday Sept.22.

(We regretfully traded our second hand 2007, 23 ft Jayco Jayflight). Before our purchase we looked at several makes and models. My husband and I decided on this particular model because of the floor plan. We wish we had searched more carefully for these reviews.

We looked at and asked about the water pump, water heater, tank sizes, furnace, ac, etc. We liked the colour choices of the cabinets, walls, floor etc. Our first weekend out and we noticed how poorly the cabinet doors were installed. The hinges on one door are 1/4in.

lower than the hinges on the other 3 doors above the sink/counter area. Two doors above the couch are not level, nor are the two below the tv shelf. The trim around the slide out has nail heads sticking out. The shower stall floor is flimsy.

The hand towel holder is too low and the towel drags a couple of inches onto the sink. There was no toilet tissue holder-my error in not noticing but expected one. Ice cube trays do not come with this fridge model. When disconnecting cords from outlets, it feels as though you are going to pull the wall with it.

We had to ask to have covers over the two roof vents as they do not come installed. We know that actual wood is not used for most of the cabinetry but the staples used are placed in a sloppy way.

Very disappointed and disheartened in this particular model.Would like to have our $$ back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Interest Rate
Insurance Quality

Reason of review:
love the floor plan, design and color choices
Product or service
Review category
Dealers
review #926476

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Heartland Rvs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 170 Heartland Rvs reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 11 #1225605 Nashua, New Hampshire, United States

I understand your frustrations and I am very sorry to hear, but this is nothing compared to the issues that my wife and I have with our new 2016 Heartland Mallard travel trailer. We have returned it 4 times to the dealer (after only owning for 5 months) to have it fixed and it still leaks water and we can't get our money back! It's better to get this info out there and warn people that these trailers are poorly constructed. I haven't yet signed up for this page but will send you my email address. I am currently sending info to the better business bureau

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Heartland Rvs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Heartland Rvs.
Filing a new complaint about
×