Heartland Rvs - Heartland Prowler 25prls disappointment
Just purchased a 25 ft Prowler Prls 2017 on Thursday Sept.22.
(We regretfully traded our second hand 2007, 23 ft Jayco Jayflight). Before our purchase we looked at several makes and models. My husband and I decided on this particular model because of the floor plan. We wish we had searched more carefully for these reviews.
We looked at and asked about the water pump, water heater, tank sizes, furnace, ac, etc. We liked the colour choices of the cabinets, walls, floor etc. Our first weekend out and we noticed how poorly the cabinet doors were installed. The hinges on one door are 1/4in.
lower than the hinges on the other 3 doors above the sink/counter area. Two doors above the couch are not level, nor are the two below the tv shelf. The trim around the slide out has nail heads sticking out. The shower stall floor is flimsy.
The hand towel holder is too low and the towel drags a couple of inches onto the sink. There was no toilet tissue holder-my error in not noticing but expected one. Ice cube trays do not come with this fridge model. When disconnecting cords from outlets, it feels as though you are going to pull the wall with it.
We had to ask to have covers over the two roof vents as they do not come installed. We know that actual wood is not used for most of the cabinetry but the staples used are placed in a sloppy way.
Very disappointed and disheartened in this particular model.Would like to have our $$ back.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our trailer had gone to heartland for "warranty work" and upon returning now has more issues than when it left, upon return hooked up water and a leak ensued causing..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border. Customer pays cash to the..."
- "In July 2015 we did our deck with deck over this deck had never had any treatment on it before We did as told used all the proper products and..."
- "Ordered a tailored chiffon dress from them cost $260.00 Canadian and It was poorly made, wrong bodice color, cut wrong, and too big. I've been exchanging emails for weeks..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."