Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia

Just purchased a 25 ft Prowler Prls 2017 on Thursday Sept.22.

(We regretfully traded our second hand 2007, 23 ft Jayco Jayflight). Before our purchase we looked at several makes and models. My husband and I decided on this particular model because of the floor plan. We wish we had searched more carefully for these reviews.

We looked at and asked about the water pump, water heater, tank sizes, furnace, ac, etc. We liked the colour choices of the cabinets, walls, floor etc. Our first weekend out and we noticed how poorly the cabinet doors were installed. The hinges on one door are 1/4in.

lower than the hinges on the other 3 doors above the sink/counter area. Two doors above the couch are not level, nor are the two below the tv shelf. The trim around the slide out has nail heads sticking out. The shower stall floor is flimsy.

The hand towel holder is too low and the towel drags a couple of inches onto the sink. There was no toilet tissue holder-my error in not noticing but expected one. Ice cube trays do not come with this fridge model. When disconnecting cords from outlets, it feels as though you are going to pull the wall with it.

We had to ask to have covers over the two roof vents as they do not come installed. We know that actual wood is not used for most of the cabinetry but the staples used are placed in a sloppy way.

Very disappointed and disheartened in this particular model.Would like to have our $$ back.

2.3
Interest Rate
Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss love the floor plan, design and color choices / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments

Oneonta, New York, United States #1265604

Thank you, I have a Jayco 27dsrl whitehawk and was thinking of trading in for a mallard 302, not know!

Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #1225605

I understand your frustrations and I am very sorry to hear, but this is nothing compared to the issues that my wife and I have with our new 2016 Heartland Mallard travel trailer.We have returned it 4 times to the dealer (after only owning for 5 months) to have it fixed and it still leaks water and we can't get our money back!

It's better to get this info out there and warn people that these trailers are poorly constructed.

I haven't yet signed up for this page but will send you my email address.I am currently sending info to the better business bureau