Specifically; fit, finish and quality issues throughout.The RV is put together with cheap and inferior quality products, the fit and finish is horrible and the customer "NO" service you get from Heartland is horrendous.
For the price you pay for these things, it's is totally unacceptable that Heartland doesn't put more quality and better fit and finish into these units. It's not like your buying an "entry level" RV, not for $60-$70k then they have the audacity to put an MSRP of $108k on it to make it seem your getting a real "deal" at $60/65/70k. After only 4 months of ownership, we are looking to sell it and get something that represents a better value.
We should have taken a closer look at what we were actually throwing our money away on before we signed the contract.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Overall quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Heartland Cyclone 3800Hd
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "What the reviewer below fails to disclose is he requested a refund after 8 MONTHS (see screenshot of receipt), and our refund policy is for 60 days. When he..."
- "I'm very pissed about how I was treated in Panera Bread (feeling not welcomed and rude service) because I ordered a salami sandwich with mustard pickles and pepperchinis with a..."
- " Drawing upon both 1Dental/Careington and Medi-Cal's scope of correspondent providers, I went to the Vacaville, CA WD office for an initial visit. I have been accumulating work to be..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."