Specifically; fit, finish and quality issues throughout.The RV is put together with cheap and inferior quality products, the fit and finish is horrible and the customer "NO" service you get from Heartland is horrendous.
For the price you pay for these things, it's is totally unacceptable that Heartland doesn't put more quality and better fit and finish into these units. It's not like your buying an "entry level" RV, not for $60-$70k then they have the audacity to put an MSRP of $108k on it to make it seem your getting a real "deal" at $60/65/70k. After only 4 months of ownership, we are looking to sell it and get something that represents a better value.
We should have taken a closer look at what we were actually throwing our money away on before we signed the contract.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Overall quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Heartland Cyclone 3800Hd
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- " Drawing upon both 1Dental/Careington and Medi-Cal's scope of correspondent providers, I went to the Vacaville, CA WD office for an initial visit. I have been accumulating work to be..."
- "What the reviewer below fails to disclose is he requested a refund after 8 MONTHS (see screenshot of receipt), and our refund policy is for 60 days. When he..."
- "I'm very pissed about how I was treated in Panera Bread (feeling not welcomed and rude service) because I ordered a salami sandwich with mustard pickles and pepperchinis with a..."