Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Specifically; fit, finish and quality issues throughout.The RV is put together with cheap and inferior quality products, the fit and finish is horrible and the customer "NO" service you get from Heartland is horrendous.

For the price you pay for these things, it's is totally unacceptable that Heartland doesn't put more quality and better fit and finish into these units. It's not like your buying an "entry level" RV, not for $60-$70k then they have the audacity to put an MSRP of $108k on it to make it seem your getting a real "deal" at $60/65/70k. After only 4 months of ownership, we are looking to sell it and get something that represents a better value.

We should have taken a closer look at what we were actually throwing our money away on before we signed the contract.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Overall quality.

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments

Sly
Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1144862

***.it's the better toyhauler on the market.

Great quality, great service after sales, if not, change the dealer, not the brand.

better insulated, better frame, high hand quality inside.don't throw your *** without a reel thing because nobody will belive it.