Have had this camper just over a year, took it out twice 1st year due to constraints...while my daughter and her husband were visiting us at a camping trip in September this year, they noticed foam coming out of the couch back.Upon further checking, couch had been cut upon installation, we contacted Heartland and 1st question was when we bought it, we told them, they said and I quote,,"out of warranty" and hung up!

Trailer sucks and so really bad does the customer service! Dealer even contacted them to get some kind of satisfaction.....nothing! Upon removing the couch to be repaired, we found numerous pieces of molding, screws, and other junk dropped in when it was built. Started really looking, numerous junk dropped where they finished, short in wiring, (my cousin and I replaced and rewired lights, inside lights, taillights, etc.

out of warranty, because of not using it enough the 1st year we did not find these problems), the other things, thankfully were found in the 1st year, plumbing, hot water heater not wired, etc., static starter for stove broke when the we were given a tour...was replaced before we picked it up...broke again!

DO NOT BUY A HEARTLAND...We will have to repair until we pay it down enough to upgrade.When talking to other dealers, they tend to shy away when we tell them we own a Heartland!

Review about: Heartland Rvs Repair.

Reason of review: Poor Customer Service and Damaged and Defective Equipment.

Preferred solution: Do not recommend Heartland RV/want nothing from them!.

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments

Lehighton, Pennsylvania, United States #942031

Sounds like a page out of my book. Hopefully they go under