I am currently pursuing Texas Lemom Law to get a total refund on my 2017 Heartland Big Country.So many issues.

Many are major. Water dripping from ceiling at several points in trailer. AC's don't cool on hot days. Plenum bubbling.

Slide outs fail even after many repairs. Floor warped. Hot water heater leaks. Frig doesn't get cold.

Frost free freezer ices up and food thaws. Furious television is the worst. Exterior panels warping. Sent heartland videos and pics.

They decided to tow it to Indiana plant for repair of roof/ceiling issues. Have to rent while it's gone. Had a list of 31 items to be repaired. They found more while diagnosis.

Now very reason they towed it(leaks from duct work to ceiling) is what they say they can't duplicate at facility. So they decided it is t defective and won't be repaired. An authorized service center employee witnessed leaks and Heartland saw videos. But they can't duplicate it in a shop with no sun and cooler temps.

Of course not. Different conditions. I WARN EVERYONE DO NOT BUY HEARTLAND PRODUCT. they admitted they do not have a QC department.

Hope I win lemon law. Otherwise I'm stuck with $65k trailer that falls apart. Won't last a few years.

Only driven less than 150 miles.Can't imagine if we travelled a lot.

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments

I just purchased a 2018 Heartland Torque 325 and I am having similar issues..Electrical shorts killing battery, water hoses kinked, no water supply to front bathroom or outside shower, trim coming loose from around slideouts, Propane tank doors come open about every 50 miles, and several other issues, but worst of all..I cannot get any support from RV Wholesalers in lakeview Ohio or Heartland dealer..They just keep pushing us off and we have only had it six weeks