Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

The water heater after 3 times catching fire, and me telling them it need to be replaced.The fridge was never in put in right.

Now have a slide leaking they told me to pound sand, the rv is four years old. Paid a lot on money for this hunk of ***. Better of buying a Springdale better price and better quality. I hope they get there *** together.

But oh we'll learn a lot about customer service and the *** they build.

I would tell anyone to stay clear of open range if you don't want junk.Also please read all the problems with open range out there before you buy

Review about: Heartland Rvs Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor quality products, Lies, Poor accountability for product.

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments

Thanks for sharing!!We've had an Arctic Fox for several years with no problems but are considering upgrading to an RV with pop outs.

A Heartland North Trail caught my eye but I knew nothing about the manufacturer.

I now see that we don't want to go down that road (literally, it seems).We'll either *** the bullet and spend the money for an Arctic Fox upgrade or other lesser Northwood, or just keep the great one that we have.

Marion, Indiana, United States #1319937

I am confused.Do you have a Heartland, or the Open Range you mentioned in your complaint?

Because Open Range is made by Highland Ridge, but your complaint title says Heartland.Which company are you complaining about?