I purchased a 2018 Heartland Mallard M185 brand new from Camping World in Berkley Massachusetts.The camper was delivered to my driveway around three weeks ago and it has not been moved since that time.

We had some initial quality concerns with things broken such as a cabinet door and loose fabric on the wall seam that Camping fixed with a staple that now protrudes out from the wall. We later noticed poor craftsmanship such as gaps where the shower meets the wall and molding that looks like a child assembled it. Even though Camping World "went through it" prior to sale we still found all these defects. They told us they could not fix them until January and we bought the camper in October.

Then things got worse. It rained fairly heavy last night and when I went into the camper this morning the bed was completely soaked. There is not one but TWO leaks in the camper. It appears that one is coming from the roof and the other below the window casing above the bed.

I've called Camping world but the sales team is not open today. From the looks of these posts here it sounds like I'm in for the fight of my life. To think I paid more for the Mallard M185 as I was sold on how much better quality it was.

I will post later to share Camping World and Heartlands responses.Sounds like I may need a lawyer.

Review about: 2018 Heartland Rvs Mallard M185 Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments