2016 Heartland Rvs Mallard M29 Rv Review from Houston, Texas
We just bought the RV AND A DAY INTO IT LAST THURSDAY WE WERE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE TANKS....WE CAME HOME YESTERDAY AND TUB WAS FULL OF WATER THE GREY WATER TANK WAS OPEN AND IT DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE SO WE OPENED THE BLACK TANK AND IT DRAINED IT...
THERE IS A GAP IN THE BATHROOM TUB WHERE WATER COULD LEAK THROUGH, WATER IS LEAKING UNDERNEATH THE TUB OUTSIDE THE RV ( which we have a video of) we just bought our RV Monday 4/25/16... We moved into it on the 28th and from the ghetto we had problems... And Camping World RV ... NOT A GOOD PLACE TO BUY THEM....
WE HAVE a RIPPED SPARE TIRE COVER....SCRATCH ON WOOD , MISSING MICROWAVE TURNTABLE AND THEY GAVE US THE WRONG KEYS TO THE RV STORAGE .
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."