2015 Heartland Rvs Gateway 3900se Rv Review from Deering, New Hampshire
Have a 2015 gateway 3900 se what a piece of sh&@ . Water heater wiring burnt up - awning pulled off trailer mounted incorrectly now trying to say it is even though all the other ones I looked at were mounted over arms - fridge is bent blaming it on everyone but themselves - speaker wires all messed up - cable antenna wires all messed up - trim falling off - micro turns on by itself won't shut off have to unplug - compartment door piston to strong hinges pulling thru the rivets - anyone know a good lawyer to lemon law it
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "My wife and I spent the better part of 2 years looking for the right 5th wheel. We found it in the 34 TSRE. We took our trailer on a..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "My carpet was installed on time how ever my carpet is not holding up to the carpet that I had replaced ( which was 16 years old) I should have..."
- "Bought a tree last week, just tried putting up, 9 hours later, both arms scratched with blood dripping off me, wrenched back, and only have bottom up! This thing does..."
- "Ordered goods and tracked my package through the UPS website. The package was transported by ground very quickly (OH to NH in a day), but then just stopped. My package..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."