Heartland Rvs - 2015 Heartland Prowler lynx 25lx - aluminum siding separating from frame

First real trip out, half way through the trip in the middle of nowhere South Dakota on vacation.(stopped for gas) and noticed at the top driver's side of the front of the travel trailer, the siding had separated from the trailer, which caused a natural wind tunnel and damage to the siding the whole length of the travel trailer.

picked up my new pride and joy last day of March 2015. Damage occurred the week of the 15th of June. Drove 150 miles (under 45 MPH to prevent further damage, as pictured attempted roadside repair with Duct tape) to the Camping World in Somerset, SD. Took 2 days to get warranty approval from Heartland to have Camping World temporarily repair, so we could finish our vacation and return home to Lancaster, PA.

Now working with Camping World to do permanent repairs to siding on trailer. I have had to cancel 2 weekend outings so far and I don't know how long it will take for the repair yet (right in the heart of the camping season). I bought new, so I wouldn't have problems.

I have discovered several other minor defects with the trailer, such as, rain gutter not sealed properly, screws missing throughout the trailer, I will fix certain problems on my own, replace missing screws etc.But really didn't expect such poor quality.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Overall quality

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
2015 Heartland Rv Prowler Lynx 25Lx
Review category
review #654467 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Heartland Rvs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Heartland Rvs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Heartland Rvs.
Filing a new complaint about