1.2K views
2.0

First real trip out, half way through the trip in the middle of nowhere South Dakota on vacation.(stopped for gas) and noticed at the top driver's side of the front of the travel trailer, the siding had separated from the trailer, which caused a natural wind tunnel and damage to the siding the whole length of the travel trailer.

picked up my new pride and joy last day of March 2015. Damage occurred the week of the 15th of June. Drove 150 miles (under 45 MPH to prevent further damage, as pictured attempted roadside repair with Duct tape) to the Camping World in Somerset, SD. Took 2 days to get warranty approval from Heartland to have Camping World temporarily repair, so we could finish our vacation and return home to Lancaster, PA.

Now working with Camping World to do permanent repairs to siding on trailer. I have had to cancel 2 weekend outings so far and I don't know how long it will take for the repair yet (right in the heart of the camping season). I bought new, so I wouldn't have problems.

I have discovered several other minor defects with the trailer, such as, rain gutter not sealed properly, screws missing throughout the trailer, I will fix certain problems on my own, replace missing screws etc.But really didn't expect such poor quality.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of overall quality and would like repaired or replaced. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2015 heartland rv prowler lynx 25lx and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Heartland Rvs needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 heartland rv prowler lynx 25lx in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Heartland Rvs.

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments