2.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought a a 2012 road warrior 3950.($80,000) the rubber around all 3 of my slides has turned into gewy rubber to the point they are now falling off my trailer.

I have owned forest river trailers, fleetwood trailers and never seen anything like it, infact i still own the 98 fleetwood and the slide rubber us still good.If heartland would like to take care of this please contact me at mikesummers1965@yahoo.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2012 heartland rvs road warrior rv from Heartland Rvs and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Heartland Rvs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was seals around all my slide outs are turning into gewy rubber. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Heartland Rvs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments

Roseburg, Oregon, United States #1179461

WE HAVE A 2012 HEARTLAND BIG COUNTRY IT HASE THE SAME PROUBLM

Tusket, Nova Scotia, Canada #1160787

You are overweight on the rear suspension of your truck,it cannot possibly handle safety with the front of your truck that high in the air

Tusket, Nova Scotia, Canada #1160786

You are over weight on rear suspension of your truck,you need spring support.I can't imagine how you will be able to steer safety with the rear of the truck as low as shown in the picture.