Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE!!!Those the best words I can say about buying a heartland product.

We have a 2012 Road Warrior. First rattle out of the box i had to replace shower faucet. Then kitchen faucet handle broke off. On the FIRST trip, 3 tires blew out and tore wiring out for brakes.

Refridgerator leaked, ice maker freezes up and has issies. The furniture is the absolute piece of junk. The couch started coming apart immediately, all the recliner handles broke off without even being used! The material is literally cracking and peeling.

I have NEVER seen even cheap furniture do this! My local dealer has tried to get heartland to do something but hearland has refused. I have talked to heartland myself, THEY ARE THE MOST SORRY EXCUSE OF A MANUFACTURER I HAVE SEEN. SO BAD MY LOCAL DEALER TOOK EVERY HEARTLAND PRODUCT OFF THEIR LOT AND DROPPED THEM SAYING "THEY DON'T STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT" AND THEY GOT TIRED OF FIGHTING WITH THEM ON EVERY ISSUE.

THEY WON'T EVEN STAND BEHIND THEIR OWN WARRANTY!!!

I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND A HEARTLAND TO MY WORST ENEMY!THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2012 heartland rvs road warrior rv from Heartland Rvs and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Heartland Rvs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Heartland Rvs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Comments

#1352005

Wow that looks just like our furniture.We had to buy covers for ours.

Our Landmark Augusta is 2 years old and we have had so many problems (numerous water leaks, roof pealing back, inverter....) Now we are looking for another RV by a different manufacture.

I hate it because we are going to end up taking a big loss.The RV place near me will not even have anything to do with a Lankmark and will not carry them.

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1342809

Can you tell us your dealer's name? It sounds like they're good people; not wanting to sell bad stuff.